Welcome to the Glendale Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Glendale, AZ
Call us at 623-934-7243
Need help NOW? Call us right away at 623-934-7243!
Thank you for visiting us today! We are so glad you stopped by! We are a family-oriented two doctor practice specializing in dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits and other small mammals. Our motto has always been; "Personal attention and quality care!" We offer service, attention and caring that is often difficult to find in today's world of corporate veterinary care. Find out why thousands of very special pets and their people call the Glendale Animal Hospital home, and the only place for their medical, surgical and dental care.
We are a full-service companion animal practice offering both inpatient and outpatient services. Our focus tends to be towards offering most services on an outpatient basis, hospitalizing only when absolutely necessary. We find that this keeps cost for the pet owner reasonable and most pets prefer the confines of their own homes over the hospital environment. Below is a basic list of services and procedures we offer:
- Preventative Care Examinations and Vaccinations.
- Examination for illness, medical/surgical issues and accidents. We are happy to give 2nd opinions on difficult cases.
- Complete dental care including cleaning teeth, extractions, oral surgery and dental X-ray.
- Medical care and treatment for skin problems, eye disease, ear infections, internal medicine cases and general diagnostics.
- Full service surgery including routine spays, neuters, and feline declawing. Wound repair and reconstructive surgery, all types of tumor removal, eye surgery, abdominal surgery, and surgery of the knee (cruciate repair and patellar luxation surgery). We can also perform some fracture repair including casting, splinting and pinning of bone fractures. Many procedures done on an outpatient basis! Together our doctors have over 45 years of surgical experience!
- We have a state-of-the-art digital X-ray system!
- EKG analysis, stool exams, urinalysis with complete laboratory services including all types of blood testing, pathology, cultures etc..
- Heartworm testing and prevention including ProHeart and HeartGard.
- Post partum examination of mothers and pups. Emergency and Scheduled C-sections.
- Complete in-house pharmacy and custom medication compounding.
- Hospitalization including care for "Parvo" and "blocked cats".
- Regenerative Medicine: PRP Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Therapy
- We also have a groomer on site for dog and cat grooming!
- Payment Plans and Options available.
At Glendale Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Glendale Veterinarian | Glendale Animal Hospital | 623-934-7243
7615 N 75th Ave Suite 110
Glendale, AZ 85303
If you are looking for a great vet, veterinarian, pet vet or animal doctor in Glendale Arizona, Peoria AZ, Surprise, Avondale, Goodyear, Buckeye, Sun City West, Phoenix or anywhere else in the greater metro area of Maricopa county, we are the place. We treat dogs and cats and have over 45 years combined experience. We are the pet vet for you! We do medicine, surgery and denstisty for dogs and cats every day! We are an Animal Hospital or Pet Clinic.