- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill nor have payment plans.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. (Sorry, but we do not accept checks.)
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Glendale Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can apply yourself online at: CARE CREDIT
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Unfortunately just like "people insurance", this won't help with immediate problems your pet may have.
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .