Welcome to the Glendale Animal Hospital
Your Family Veterinarian in Glendale, AZ
Call us at (623) 934-7243
Need help NOW? Call us right away at (623) 934-7243 or download our mobile app for immediate service: https://app.myvet2pet.com/info...
Thank you for visiting us today! We are so glad you stopped by! We are a family-oriented general practice specializing in dogs and cats. Our motto has always been; "Personal attention and quality care!" We offer personalized service, attention to detail and a level of care and compassion that is often difficult to find in today's world of corporate veterinary care. Find out why thousands of very special pets, and the humans who love them, call the Glendale Animal Hospital home, and the only place they trust for their loved ones medical, surgical and dental care needs.
We are a full-service companion animal practice offering both inpatient and outpatient services. Our focus is on offering most services on an outpatient basis, when possible, and only hospitalizing only when absolutely necessary. We find that most pets do better in the comfort of their homes with their family around them rather then in a hospital environment. This also helps us keep costs to a reasonable level allowing for more complete care. We are also not a 24 hour facility so it is often pets be with someone overnight, if it is not safe for your pet to go home with you and they are in need of in patient hospital care we will refer you to a 24 hour facility that will best suit your pets specific needs.
Below is a list of just some of the services and procedures we offer (if you need something not listed please call the office for information):
- Preventative/Wellness Care Examinations and Vaccinations
- Examination for illness, medical and/or surgical issues. We are happy to give 2nd opinions on difficult cases just please notify us upon scheduling
- Complete dental care including cleaning and polishing of teeth, extractions, oral surgery and dental radiographs
- Medical care and treatment for skin problems, eye disease, ear infections, digestive issues, lameness/limping, skin lumps and bumps as well as all internal medicine issues
- Surgery including routine neuters, feline declawing, and spays. Wound repair and reconstructive surgery as well as tumor/mass removals, some eye surgeries, abdominal surgery
- We can also perform some fracture (broken bone) repair including casting and splinting
- We have a state-of-the-art digital radiograph system which gives immediate results while your pet is still in our office
- We have a complete in house laboratory to allow same day (often during the visit) results for stool/fecal exams, urinalysis, basic blood testing, cytology, biopsy, cultures and EKG analysis
- Heartworm testing and prevention including ProHeart and HeartGard Plus
- Pregnancy exams and radiographs to confirm pregnancy as well as postpartum examination of mothers and pups or kittens. We also offer elective and scheduled as well as emergency C-sections if needed
- An in-house complete in-house pharmacy and custom medication compounding so your pet leave with the medication they need and can start on the road to recovery immediately
- Advanced treatment, including hospitalization if needed, for puppies diagnosed with Parvo and cats who have severe urinary blockages
- Regenerative Medicine including PRP Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Therapy as well a cold laser treatments
- Mary's Professional Pet Grooming is on site and comes highly recommended by all of our clients
- While we do not have tradiditonal payment plans please see the payment options available
At Glendale Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are!
Glendale Animal Hospital | (623) 934-7243
7615 North 75th Avenue Suite 110
Glendale, AZ 85303
If you are looking for a great vet, veterinarian, pet vet or animal doctor in Glendale Arizona, Peoria AZ, Surprise, Avondale, Goodyear, Buckeye, Sun City West, Phoenix or anywhere else in the greater metro area of Maricopa county, we are the place. We treat dogs and cats. We are the pet vet for you! We do medicine, surgery and dentistry for dogs and cats every day! We are an Animal Hospital or Pet Clinic. Same day appointments are possible.