You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
· Cataracts; 8 weeks – old age
· Cleft lip/palate ; birth – 4 months
· Congential ocular anomalies
· Cruciate ligament rupture
· Demodectic mange
· Elbow dysplasia
· Hip dysplasia
· L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduriea
· Mast cell tumors
· Mitral valve disease
· Persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous
· Pneumonia, interstitial
· Urolithiasis, cysteine
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.