If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
American Staffordshire Terrier
· Cataract; 8 weeks – old age
· Cleft lip/palate; birth – 4 months
· Cruciate ligament rupture
· Deafness; birth – old age
· Elbow dysplasia
· False pregnancy; 5 months – adult
· Hemangiosarcoma, skin
· Hip dysplasia
· Immune mediated hemolytic anemia
· Mast cell tumor ; 8 months – 10 year
· Mitral valve disease
· Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA)
· Progressive retinal atrophy
· Subvalvular stenosis
· Tricuspid valve dysplasia
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.