You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
American Staffordshire Terrier
· Cataract; 8 weeks – old age
· Cleft lip/palate; birth – 4 months
· Cruciate ligament rupture
· Deafness; birth – old age
· Elbow dysplasia
· False pregnancy; 5 months – adult
· Hemangiosarcoma, skin
· Hip dysplasia
· Immune mediated hemolytic anemia
· Mast cell tumor ; 8 months – 10 year
· Mitral valve disease
· Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA)
· Progressive retinal atrophy
· Subvalvular stenosis
· Tricuspid valve dysplasia
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.